SEO content writing has been our bread and butter since 2016. While developing Techslang, our own tech publication, we’ve been contributing to the growth of dozens of B2B startups, tech brands, and C-level executives with well-researched content targeted to decision makers. We’re particularly well-versed in cybersecurity, artificial intelligence (AI), and software-as-a-service (SaaS).
Why Go for Our SEO Content Writing Services?
We’ve got firsthand experience in growing a business by providing relatable tech content. Our publication attracts thousands of readers monthly.
There is nothing we’d rather do than produce awesome tech content every day. We’re also on top of the latest tech topics worth writing about.
We have written hundreds of tech pieces ranging from SEO-optimized articles to fully fleshed-out whitepapers that support our clients’ marketing strategies.
SERVICES & PARTNERSHIPS
SEO Article Writing
- Build product/service awareness with engaging blog posts and articles that cover relevant pain points, trends, best practices, benefits, in-depth use cases, and all other topics of interest in your industry.
- Raise your SEO game with content that not only connects with your target audiences but also racks up points with today’s top search engines.
Whitepapers & E-Books
- Attract leads with the help of whitepapers that contain persuasive research and insightful information about your products or services. You can use whitepapers to position your startup as a thought leader in your industry.
- Connect with your audiences by providing them with e-books that they can use as resources to know more about your offerings.
- Harness the power of content marketing as an effective tool to make your brand and organization a go-to in the market. For startups, sending the right message at the right time is crucial.
- Allow your website content to build engaging relationships with your target audiences throughout the customer journey.
WHAT YOUR SEO CONTENT COULD BE
SEO CONTENT WRITING FAQs
Why Is SEO Content Writing Important for Your Website?
Content is an important aspect of your website. Optimizing it via SEO creates opportunities to connect with your target audience.
SEO content writing is one way to help your brand get an edge on the competition. It provides keyword-rich articles that answer site visitors’ queries.
When search engines identify your website as one that publishes valuable content, its ranking rises. As a result, your site can grow more visible and can be visited by more users.
What Makes Your SEO Content Writing Services Different?
Techslang’s SEO content writing services differ from others because we dedicate a group of writers to perform extensive research, identify the right keywords, and create useful and credible posts optimized for SEO.
Our SEO content writing services make use of on-page SEO tactics that resonate well with your target audiences.
In a nutshell, Techslang’s SEO content writing services will help you bridge the gap between your brand and user base through effectie communication.
What Is On-Page SEO?
On-page SEO is a means to optimize each web page to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). More than improving HyperText Markup Language (HTML) source codes, on-page SEO also involves publishing relevant, timely, and high-quality content.
Additionally, each page should also have optimized headlines, meta titles, meta tags, and images.
On-page SEO ensures that all a website’s features present accurate information that reflects a brand’s expertise and authority.
Over the years, on-page SEO best practices have significantly changed, making it necessary for websites to regularly audit and review their strategies to see if these still bring positive results.
What Are the Main Differences between SEO and SEM?
Website owners often confuse the two concepts—search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)—because their differences are quite subtle.
SEO focuses more on getting a high ranking in terms of organic search results. It aims to improve strategies for on- and off-page SEO.
SEM, on the other hand, is a form of marketing that involves improving a website’s search engine positioning and attracting website traffic by using paid advertisements. As such, SEM often uses established SEO strategies to achieve long-term improvements in SERP ranking.
Why Are Keywords Critical for SEO?
SEO experts do in-depth keyword research because it is important for your website success. Keywords are the very words and phrases that people generally search for. Including them in content can help make your website more visible to your target audiences via search engines.
You can consider keywords as the means by which web users determine if your site has what they look for.
SEO experts thus make it a point to include each keyword they want to rank for in the corresponding page title, headings, image descriptions, meta descriptions, URLs, and content body. This ensures that each page is as relevant for a specific search query as possible.
What's the Difference between Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO?
Blackhat SEO refers to using strategies that do not follow required search engine practices to make their websites rank. Most of these efforts focus on satisfying search engine algorithms rather than considering readers’ needs.
Blackhat SEO is often practiced by those who want to gain quick returns rather than enjoy long-term benefits. Typical blackhat SEO strategies include link farming, keyword stuffing, and using hidden texts. When caught by search engines, websites can receive costly penalties such as lifetime bans.
Meanwhile, whitehat SEO uses strategies that adhere to the best practices set by reputable search engines. It relies on tried-and-tested techniques such as keyword analysis and research, backlinking, and producing quality content.
We at Techslang only use whitehat SEO services because we value your brand reputation and strive for long-term results.
What Are the Most Common SEO Mistakes Startups Can Make?
Startups commonly make numerous SEO blunders that include:
1. Using a third-party platform for all their blogs: Startups often share their content on third-party blogs. While this strategy can bring superb results, it does not guarantee that visitors flock to your website unless it provides more value.
2. Not optimizing content for the right keywords: Startups often aim for generic keywords that might not attract the right audience. One example is focusing on global keywords while offering products to local customers.
3. Creating duplicate content. Duplicate content can severely hurt the ranking of a webpage because it makes it difficult for search engines to identify which pages should be shown in the search results.
Why Is Content So Important for SEO?
Content and SEO, when done right, can help your brand gain more visibility on SERP. Google, the biggest search engine, uses algorithms to assess website content to ensure that it provides relevant information. As a result, a page is ranked based on how useful and relevant it is for users.
That said, SEO experts invest in crafting high-quality content to improve their website rankings. They make sure that the information they publish actually benefits readers.
As such, content must be relevant, accurate, engaging, and credible. Without these characteristics, it would not have any SEO value, which can massively hurt your search engine ranking.