The information on the Site is made available for informational purposes only and on an “as is” basis at the sole risk of the user.
3. TECHSLANG INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Limited License to our Intellectual Property
Polylead Limited owns all materials displayed on the Site, including but not limited to text, artwork, graphics, illustrations, service marks, names, trademarks, and logos, all of which are protected by relevant copyright laws.
- Violate applicable state, federal, local, or international laws or regulations.
- Impersonate or misrepresent Techslang and any of its employees, or any other user, individual, or entity by using, among other means, the email addresses or screen names associated with them.
- Engage in any action that limits or inhibits another user’s use or enjoyment of the Site, harm Techslang or its users, or expose them to liability.
5. CONTENT THAT MAY BE MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE
Content monitoring, enforcement, and termination
The Site has the right to:
- Initiate legal action, or refer to law enforcement agencies, following any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
6. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
Use the Site at your own risk. Losses or injuries, or any direct, indirect, accidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages arising out of such use, access, or inability to access the Site and its content cannot be claimed to be the liability of Techslang or any of its representatives, affiliates, agents, licensors, or independent contractor contributors.
7. LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES, WEBSITES, ADVERTISEMENTS, AND CONTENT
Techslang does not monitor or review any websites, advertisements, or other media that are linked to or available through the Site. It is, therefore, not responsible for the content of any advertisements or links from the aforementioned third parties.
9. COMPLETE AGREEMENT
HOW INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON TECHSLANG:
Information that is voluntarily provided
Techslang may collect personal and other information directly from you if you choose to provide that information voluntarily. Any information that you provide may be seen or captured by other visitors to the Site. You are therefore advised to avoid posting sensitive personal data.
Information that is automatically collected
Techslang and our third-party partners may use tools such as cookies, Web beacons, and other similar technologies to collect certain information automatedly when you visit the Site. They may include your IP address, operating system, browser and system settings, data about the device you use to access the Site, the unique identifiers for that device, and clickstream data or the series of pages you clicked to browse the Site.
Uses for the information we collect
Information such as email addresses collected through the Site may be used for various purposes such as:
- Perform data analytics to know how the Site is being used, trend analysis, market and customer research, and anonymizing personal data;
- Announce user participation in contests, programs, events, or promotions;
- Reply to requests, comments, and questions as well as provide other types of user support;
- Display ads and offers from us and our partners according to your interests and online activities;
- Provide the content and services you may request after signing up for our email newsletters;
- Identify and prevent criminal activity, fraudulent claims, and other liabilities; and
- Comply with legal requirements, law enforcement mandates, and company policies.
We may provide access to the information we collect through the Site to our agents, consultants, and vendors in order to help them perform their work on our behalf. They are, however, bound by confidentiality agreements and are not allowed to use personal data collected through the site for other and unauthorized purposes.
Retention of data
Techslang will retain users’ personal data for as long as necessary to allow them to use the site and its products or enable us to continue providing services to them.
Protecting the privacy of personal data
Techslang exercises firm administrative and technical measures to protect users’ personal data against unlawful or accidental use, alteration, or disclosure. Users assume some security risk for the information they provide to the Site given that it is not possible to ensure the safety of transmitting such information online.
Here at Techslang, we believe that technology is not something reserved only for experts. Nowadays, technical concepts like artificial intelligence (AI) and cybersecurity directly impact everyone, even non-tech-savvy individuals. And so they should also be able to access this knowledge without having to feel threatened by complicated explanations.
In order to bring technology closer to the general public, we produce unique, insightful, and easy-to-understand content. As part of that, we cover not just basic tech terms but also deep concepts and emerging innovations that can change our future.
If you are passionate about technology as much as we are, you are welcome to contribute high-quality and well-researched articles on our platform. We have established a strict editorial process, so please read the following guidelines before you contact us.
What Topics Are We Interested in?
We welcome content on the following topics:
- Emerging Technology
- Expert opinions on hot technology news
Topics should first be confirmed with the Techslang’s editorial team.
What Should You Include in Your Article
- Original, unique and non-promotional content relevant to our audience of tech enthusiasts
- Expert opinion, unique insights and fresh perspectives
- Minimum 700 words
- Short paragraphs and subheadings to break up sections
- 2-3 relevant links to authority sources
- Tech jargon and complex terms clarified
- Grammatically correct English
What Is not Allowed
- Content spinning
- Republishing content from your website
- CTAs to visit your website
- Product promotions
Our Linking Guidelines
- Tech-related links to blog posts/articles/guides relevant to the article
- Sources of data, statistics or research
We do not accept:
- Affiliate links
- Casino and betting links
- Adult and dating links
- Weapon links
- Links encouraging illegal behavior
Our Editorial Policy
Techslang reserves rights to:
- Edit your article and make SEO modifications
- Include links to other Techslang content
- Remove or nofollow links not meeting our guidelines
- Refuse to publish articles not meeting our guidelines
- Remove published articles no longer meeting our guidelines
How Can You Become a Contributor?
If you want to share your expert opinion and write a guest post for Techslang, email us at email@example.com and find out what article publishing opportunities we have for you.
Techslang accepts advertisements at the Site to sustain the resources necessary to create the quality content its users deserve and demand.
- Illegal Activities/Gambling
- Targeted at Children
- Sexual/Pornographic Content
- Violence/ Weapons
- Gross Depictions
- Free Goods/Services
- Competitive to Techslang/Affiliates