Write for Us
Here at Techslang, we believe that technology is not something reserved only for experts. Nowadays, technical concepts like artificial intelligence (AI) and cybersecurity directly impact everyone, even non-tech-savvy individuals. And so they should also be able to access this knowledge without having to feel threatened by complicated explanations.
In order to bring technology closer to the general public, we produce unique, insightful, and easy-to-understand content. As part of that, we cover not just basic tech terms but also deep concepts and emerging innovations that can change our future.
If you are passionate about technology as much as we are, you are welcome to contribute high-quality and well-researched articles on our platform. We have established a strict editorial process, so please read the following guidelines before you contact us.
What Topics Are We Interested in?
We welcome content on the following topics:
- Emerging Technology
- Expert opinions on hot technology news
Topics should first be confirmed with the Techslang’s editorial team.
What Should You Include in Your Article
- Original, unique and non-promotional content relevant to our audience of tech enthusiasts
- Expert opinion, unique insights and fresh perspectives
- Minimum 700 words
- Short paragraphs and subheadings to break up sections
- 2-3 relevant links to authority sources
- Tech jargon and complex terms clarified
- Grammatically correct English
What Is not Allowed
- Content spinning
- Republishing content from your website
- CTAs to visit your website
- Product promotions
Our Linking Guidelines
- Tech-related links relevant to the article
- Sources of data, statistics or research
We do not accept:
- Affiliate links
- Casino and betting links
- Adult and dating links
- Weapon links
- Links encouraging illegal behavior
Our Editorial Policy
Techslang reserves rights to:
- Edit your article and make SEO modifications
- Include links to other Techslang content
- Remove or nofollow links not meeting our guidelines
- Refuse to publish articles not meeting our guidelines
- Remove published articles no longer meeting our guidelines
How Can You Become a Contributor?
If you want to share your expert opinion and write a guest post for Techslang, email us at email@example.com and find out what article publishing opportunities we have for you.